Friday, September 23, 2011

First post.

I am starting this blog to help make an awareness about the exploitation of women in this world and ways to get our woman safe from the terrors afflicted to them. I hope all of you will support me and give your ideas in helping us make our world a safer place for our woman.

Woman serves us in different ways in our life as Mother, sister, wife, daughter and so on. They are a part of our life.

A mother’s unrelenting love, a sister’s care, a partner’s touch of love, a committed family member able to juggle the daily chores of life, a daughter’s love and genuine friendship...



The real ornament of woman is her character, her purity.
Mohandas Gandhi

My mother was the most beautiful woman I ever saw. All I am I owe to my mother. I attribute all my success in life to the moral, intellectual and physical education I received from her.
George Washington

A woman is the only thing I am afraid of that I know will not hurt me.
Abraham Lincoln

Do not wait for leaders. Do it alone, person to person.
Mother Teresa

If you want something said, ask a man; if you want something done, ask a woman.
Margaret Thatcher

No comments:

Post a Comment